Why Knight Frank
We make it our business to get to know your business. We review your corporate strategy in conjunction with your real estate requirements, offering impartial, timely advice and solutions that are tailored specifically to you.
Working closely with our landlord and research teams we benefit from a thorough understanding of the marketplace including leasing trends and regulations, vacancy rates and development activity. Our occupier clients span all sectors including financial and professional services, media, technology, FMCG and givernment bodies, which also ensures we have a thorough appreciation of changing occupational activity and requirements across Indonesia and the globe.
Our Tenant Representation team works on a wide range of client projects from single transactions – acquisitions and disposal - and professional consultancy contracts, to completeoccupational and real estate strategies.
Finding and securing space
Acquisition advice typically includes the following stages of activity:
- Identifying your requirements, reviewing all strategic options
- Conducting searches for, and inspections of, suitable premises
- Negotiation of market terms for occupation or purchase
- Financial analysis of the terms for occupation or purchase
- Liaison with legal advisors
Disposing of surplus space
Benefiting from our extensive database and access to the latest market activity and lease expiries we are also able to manage the marketing and disposal (including sub-leasing) of surplus premises.
Professional consultancy services include:
- Lease advisory, including rent reviews and lease renewals
- Advice on business rate mitigation and litigation activity
- Building consultancy and surveys, including support on dilapidation claims
- Asset management
- Residential Corporate Services and relocation support